Sunday, April 18, 2010

Watup India

SO, if you don't already know, I'm in India. I've been here the past couple of weeks, so if you don't know by now, you will never never never know me. Ohhhhhhh-ooooohhhhhhh.

Anyways. Week one was pretty chill. I didn't go out much so most of these pictures were just from the places I was staying at, and the local market.

Staying place one: The Luxor. Nooo it was not as classy as the Luxor Las Vegas, this place was four stories with a sketchy elevator. But whatevers, it had working A/C, a shower, and rock hard beds.






Check out that do-it-all-at-the-same-time bathroom. You can shit, shower, and check if your hair looks fine all at the same time.

Spent about a week there, and we got moved out to the Google guest houses.

Living room:





Upstairs living room:


My room:


The Don's bathroom (mine)



Various pictures taken from one of our 7 balconies (lol?)





From the local market:




















Rusty, making bad decisions, and looking fucking scary.






That's all for now, we'll see where the road takes me here in India :)

4 comments:

  1. ABOUT FREAKING TIME!!! :) I was wondering when you'd post up some pikachurs!

    I love the color intensity of the Five-Headed elephant. I kinda want to enlarge it and print it out somewhere to frame.

    Did you sit on that floating bed/bench thingie at the Google guest house? That looks kinda iffy :p

    And LOL @ caption: Various pictures taken from one of our 7 balconies (lol?) Did each balcony have a purpose?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did sit on the bed-swing. I swung on it for a bit and then got scared.

    Yeah, so the downstairs living room has 2 balconies (3 if you count the out outside the front door). The upstairs living room has a balcony. Also, 3 of the 4 rooms have balconies. So do they have purpose? Sure they do. Is it overkill? Damn right it is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Caroline just shared this with me. Fantastic shots dude! Is India amazing or what?

    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Chris! Glad you like them. India is awesome, I love it here :)

    ReplyDelete